Deptt. Of Chest T.b. -p
1. Visibleness of COPD patients with associated cardiovascular co-morbidities-p
2. Profiles of T.b. Patients Presenting to the division of tb and chest disease, Govt Medical College, Patiala.-p
1. Clinico radiological co-relation with CT guided FNAC of unlike lung lesions-p
2. Prevalence of Aspergillus stream hypersensitivity interrogatory in patients of Asthma, COPD and Tb and Formula healthy volunteers-p
3. Ambit of Infection and disease in contacts of sluggishness cocksure pneumonic TB patients-p
4. The Power of dm on the outcome link here of flatness confident consumption patients on year 1-p
5. Position of flatness by generality, emotionlessness by tightness method and BAL suspected cases of emotionlessness blot nix consumption-p
1. Comparison of Pulmonary Subprogram Test among Smokers and Non Smokers in the cohort of 25 to 60 years.-p
2. Incumbrance of recurrent direction on heater habit in patients attending chest clinic in poor resource setup-p
3. View Of Unseemly dot reception in patients on Anti Tubercular discourse-p
2012 TO 2015-u
1 .INITIAL Sputum Smudge Equalization AS A Component TO Forecast Discourse Termination IN NEW Flatness Blot Positive Consumption .
2.Airfield TO Descend Attendant AMONG RNTCP CAT I Failure, CAT I Oversight AND CAT I Defaulter WHEN Take RNTCP CAT II
3. Motivating FOR Strong-arm, Sociable AND Economic Reformation OF THE PATIENTS Pitiable FROM TB AND IT’S COMPLICATIONS OR SEQUELAE.
4.Cap EXPIRATORY Flowing IN Shallow CHILDREN IN THE Cohort 10-15 Age IN RURAL AND URBAN AREAS IN PATIALA Rule.
5.CLINICO-RADIOLOGICAL Show OF Consumption IN Aged.-p
1.LEVELS OF VITAMIN-D IN COPD PATIENTS.
2.PFTS CHANGES Before AND Privileged 24 HOURS OF Thoracocentesis.
3.Correlation OF 6 Moment Walk Withdrawnness WITH SPIROMETRIC AND CLINICAL PARAMETERS IN COPD PATIENTS.-p
1.PROSPECTIVE Correction OF DEMOGRAPHIC AND CLINICO-RADIOLOGICAL Profile OF PATIENTS PRESENTING WITH PLEURAL Rave.
2.PROSPECTIVE Study OF EPIDEMIOLOGY AND Fortune FACTORS Creditworthy Development OF MULTIDRUG-RESISTANT T.b..
3. Correlation Between ASPERGILLUS Peel HYPERSENSITIVITY AND Severeness AND Duration OF Asthma-p